Bang Interactive Packaging
Bang Packaging in partnership with are developing customised interactive packaging. The LCD screens are installed into the rigid packaging and can activate once the packaging is opened. The screens come in 4 sizes currently with the option of touchscreen. The LCD unit can hold up to 90 minutes of hi-res video.
Bang Packaging Sponsors an Adelaide Wine Show
Winestate & Cathay Pacific present the best of the West – Perth Hyatt Regency Friday 23 January – sample some 500 of the best wines from this amazing wine producing state! A wonderful evening at Hyatt!
The Cathay Pacific World Cabernet Challenge – a huge range of Cabernet as well as Bordeaux blends in the amazing National Wine Centre in Adelaide. Friday 10 April 2015.
Mainfreight International World’s Greatest Shiraz Challenge – Australia’s most famous varietal is on show! From under $10 to over $800 a bottle – it’s on show! National Wine Centre in Adelaide. Friday May 29, 2015.
Winestate Wine of the Year 2015 – the most exclusive wine tasting in Australia – National Wine Centre, Adelaide. All wines on show will have scored 4.5 stars or the elusive Winestate 5 Star Gold medal. Over 300 wines to sample in the Barrel Room. Friday 4 September 2015.
Wine of the Year 2015
– TRADE Only
– Bang Packaging Chardonnay of the Year trophy presentation
– Adelaide Convention Centre (13 NOV 2015)
1. Hyatt PERTH Best of the West 21-23 January 2015
2. World Cabernet Challenge ( Adelaide at National Wine Centre) on FRI 10 April 2015
3. ADL – World Shiraz Challenge 2015 on FRI 29 May 2015 ( as above)
4. ADL – Wine of the Year on FRI 4 September 2015 (as above)
5. ADL – Wine of the Year 2015. – Convention Centre (13 NOV 2015).
Manufacturing in China!
Outsourcing to South East Asia has become extremely popular in recent times driven by the perception of cheaper manufacturing costs, however, in reality, this is not always the case.
If you’re considering manufacturing in China, it’s important to consider the additional costs you may incur such as:
- Identifying and qualifying manufacturers
- Time and travel
- Email, mail and telephone costs
- Transport and logistics, both land and sea
- Cost of inventory while in transit
- Quality issues, warranties and the cost of returning non-conforming products
- Currency value fluctuations
Other factors worth considering may also include:
- Potential increased risk of intellectual property infringement
- Potential increased competition
- Possible quality perception by Australian consumers
- Different business processes such as payment terms
There is only one way to guarantee high quality, and warranty on the product, this is by contracting an Australian Packaging Manufacture who knows how to produce the product and has very strong and long-lasting partnerships with Chinese Manufacturers.
Bang Packaging has over 15 years importing experience, our Chinese Partners have Disney, Walmart, ISO 9001 Certification and over 20 years’ experience in manufacturing of premium packaging and stationery products.
Leave it to the Experts!
What does Ethical Sourcing mean to your business?
In recent years, demand for ethically sourced and sustainable products has grown tremendously, unfortunately not all Companies include ethical sourcing policies in their operational standards and principles.
While the primary goal is to ensure that products/goods being sourced are obtained in a responsible and sustainable way, that the workers involved in making them are treated fairly and that environmental and social impacts are taken into consideration during the sourcing process, many companies poorly source inferior product from manufacturers who don’t have any ethical practices in place.
Ethical sourcing also means the procurement process respects international Fair-Trade standards against criminal conduct and human rights abuses.
We at Bang Packaging care about the way in which materials and products are sourced and made, and about the workers who make them. We work directly with suppliers to ensure product quality, sustainability, and responsible sourcing.
Our ethical manufacturing policy is a holistic approach to the manufacturing processes locally & with our Chinese partners, which focuses on common sense and good health for all involved.
If ethical sourcing of packaging is important to your business then contact
Bang Packaging to discuss your next project.